It is sometimes extremely difficult to find a safe online casino. There are so many things to check, and you feel lost without knowing how to start the casino inspection. Instead of rushing and checking everything, you need to have a clear plan of action and a checklist of points to keep under control.
Do you not trust third parties and want to run an independent check? Then here are some points that you should add to your inspection agenda:
- When a casino was established?
- What do real customers say about it?
- What gambling software does it use?
- What gambling license it has, and when it was issued?
- What is approved by eCOGRA?
- What payment systems does it work with?
- How fast does a casino process financial transactions, and how much does it charge for its services?
We recommend that you start the casino inspection by checking customer reviews on specialized forums and searching for user complaints. You can learn a lot about a casino from reviews and ratings, but there is nothing more informative than real customer reviews and feedback.
Conducting an independent full-fledged casino analysis may take a couple of days or even weeks. And not all gamblers have enough time and resources to run it with no external help. If that is your case, then you can always count on our professional assistance. We know who’s driving the market, what casinos should be avoided, and the online gambling platforms that you can safely register at.
What Makes an Online Casino Safe and Secure?
There are a lot of blacklists where you can find untrusted and unsafe online casinos. However, you shouldn’t count on them at 100%. The online gambling market is quite dynamic, and it difficult to reflect the current situation without being there 24/7. Unfortunately, not all casino blacklists are fresh and up-to-date. Some casinos may have changed their policy for the better, whereas others have lost their credit of trust among gamblers. Of course, some review platforms do their work well. But these are not many.
You can verify the casino safety status with your own efforts. But you should be ready that it is not a speedy process as it requires a lot of effort on your end. Here is what it takes to identify unsafe casinos:
- It is a one-day casino – we highly recommend that you do not register on casinos that were created a couple of days/ months ago;
- It offers just enormous bonuses – as a rule, trusted and safe casinos have a smart bonus policy that doesn’t go to extreme levels;
- There are no customer reviews or you can find a lot of negative feedback – of course, there is no such casino with 100% of grateful feedback; there will be always some people who are unhappy with something. But if you see that in 30% of cases, user feedback is negative, it is a warning sign;
- You cannot find licensing data – as a rule, this information is available in the footer part of the casino site. In case you cannot find it there, you should contact customer support with the request to provide the link to the certificate. If they ignore you, then that is a bad sign, and you should add the casino to your personal blacklist;
- A casino uses unknown software – you shouldn’t risk your gameplay safety. And the use of second-rate software is not a good thing in this regard. You should never underestimate the importance of the casino gambling engine;
- There are complaints about payment operations/ delays/ extreme charges – there may be situations when a casino doesn’t want to pay out winnings to its players. It is the case with unsafe casinos. So you should ways check gambling forums and talk to real casino players before you make deposits from your pocket.
We highly recommend that you run a test drive of a casino before you submit your data to the internal system. When testing a casino, you should pay attention to how fast a casino loads, what gameplay quality it offers, if there are any system failures, and what data it requires from players at the step of registration.